Sunday, April 18, 2010

weigh in

Start 72.1
week 1- 70.8
this week- 70.0
Loss 800grams.

Not bad, I really think I should try not to weigh everyday, it will be hard, but I was 70 days ago, so Im a bit dissapointed, not that I should be I know, but I will be under 70 by the time I go to Melb on Thursday, Im not having any 'free' things today, to bloody determined!!

Food
Hot choc
M.R
banana
almonds
Shake
apple
dinner- meatballs and fetticini.

Have to go and find a dress for the wedding today, there is a shop near work that has heaps, so I wont not find something... I have snakeskins heels so, I have to find something to match, either in the colouring of that or red...I'll post photos later:)

Ok I found a dress and shoes to match then I found a ring and earings to match, LOVE my shoes, my dress is pretty awesome to!! Purple it is...soooo nice....

So much for no free things to...I had some peanut MnM's...my absolute favorite.. just a few though and I frooze the rest...so I dont feel guilty...mind you I dont like being on holidays trying to be good either...a bit hard so I have to be really good

just have to remember that I want to be under 70 very soon.

I cant get on my treamill till my foot has healed completely as it is just starting to scab up and I dont want to wreck it!!

1 comment: