Tuesday, April 13, 2010

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So, im another fucking year older.....................oh brother, great, I hate getting older, i cringe when its April, hate it , i still feel 20 ffs, i cant belive where allll these years have gone, i still feel like im a new mum at home in my mums house with a new born for heavens sake @ 21...sigh...oh well, never mind,


so Im still going really well on my new eating plan, its been 7 days today and Ive lost 1.5kilos already...awesome:), next week I am hoping o lose another 1.5kils, all good. but if I dont...no worries:)


We had pizza for dinner..*cringe*, but i made the right choice with 2 slices of vegetarian thin crust pizza and green salad...how good is me!!lol


So food today


meal replace

tea

banana

tuna and 4 vita wheat

shake

almonds and apricots, same amount everyday

2 slices vegie pizza, lettuce, tomato, olives...yummy:)

hot choc

coffee


oh and the other BIG news, i got my tattoo today on my foot, of course I have left my camera at work...so i'll try and remember photos tomoz:) I texed my mum when I was getting it done and sent piccys from my phone...she laughed, and said dont tell your father!!! lol how funny, he will flip though....dammit


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I found your blog again. Happy Birthday!!

    Loving the weight loss. Can't wait to see photos of your tat.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Chick.
    Good food choices too.. I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete