Sunday, April 11, 2010

I survived!

the weekend that is!!!!! Im so proud of my efforts thus far, Im just stiking to my routine, eating the same thing everyday and really focused on losing weight, i have weigh in tomorow and ya know Im only looking at between 500gm and 1kilos maybe, but thats ok, if in 1months time Im only 1kilo lighter i will have to reassess my food.

I mowed the lawn, well the front lawn, I raced to it was getting darker and the oven had 15mins left!!lol, made it to.

Food today
Meal replace
banana
coffee
tuna
4 vita wheat
15 almonds and 4 apricots
shake
b beans
1/2 chicken breast and greens.
skim hot choc
coffee.

I halved my whole dinner tonight, so I will see if that makes a difference in the morning.. weigh in tomorow:)

The only time i get hungry is about morning tea and just before dinner so thats pretty good so far. I have a free meal tomorow night but I think i'll skip it this week, just keeo going while it is going well i think! I have been tempted by chocolate even!!!! shock horror!lol


I going out (maybe) with friends into the city on sat night, im a bit nervous though, but I'll see how I feel, i might even have to work on the sunday, so if that is the case maybe not...i just dont know yet..


HAIRDRESSING

Hmmmm, thats not going so well, I have no confidence and self esteem when it comes to me cutting hair, consultating, colour, I guess its just cause I have so much going on around me and different things happening in my life, that I dont put on here, and im just struggling, I try to be positive and thats all i can do. Im actually thinking of going to couselling...not sure yet....


I am on holidays the week after next and Im getting a tattoo on my foot, im been thinking for a long time what I would like, i tossed up with drangon flies, and butterflies, hearts, and then maybe stars, but I have decided on something finally!!!

Piccys will come later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment