Friday, April 16, 2010

just getting better!!!!!!!

Another awesome day, i was sooooooooooooooooooooooo busy at the salon, i did 3!!!!! ladies haircuts!!! a little nervous, but im working really hard to believe in myself and have a really positive outlook, and you know what, its working, i had one lady rebook with me one request for me this morning an 2 others, after cutting thier (men) hair ask what days i work, so that great!!!

food
M.R
coffee
banana
tea
4 vita wheat
b.beans
3 savoury shapes
chicken and rice red curry...frozen meal.

i have had 2 serving s of carbs today, so I dont expect a change of a drop in the morning, maybe up 500grams or more, not worried, it'll be right, I'll cut out carbs tomorow and go for more protien..

what I really feel like is a nice serving of cheese! I LOVE cheese and I really, really LOVE marinated Feta from woolies, its, just, so good:)...maybe when I get down a bit more, I did the groceries with P tonight and I must say all the yummy food was so tempting, I even bypassed the chocolate isle....determination is me!

Foots getting better, Im not going out tomorow night, just going to pre dinner and drinks, although Im gunna try and get outta that, as 1, i dont drink, and 2, I dont want to eat there...hmm, we'll see hey?

1 comment: