Sunday, April 25, 2010

Melbourne is fantastic

Im back to reality and its such a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE melbourne soooo much!!! the atmosphere, the culture, everything...awesome...

Had an awesome time, the wedding was great, a greek wedding...just amazing.. we ate sooooooo much food, but surprisingly enough I put on anly 800reams in the 4 days I was there, but 1.6 since last Monday..no worries, wont take long to get that back under control...

I'll organise piccys soon, lots to do this morning as mum and dad are coming out for haircuts..

and I just found out my favourite Senior, the one who has now lost 22kilos is leaving tomorow..she just found out that her fiance has been lying, cheating and taking drugs...fucking typical...Im sad that she is leaving and soooo quick.... sad:(

1 comment:

  1. Thrilled to bits you had a wonderful time in Melbs... can't wait to see photos.

    ReplyDelete