Thursday, April 8, 2010

Awesome

Day 3

Going well. Im proud of my efforts, I know its only the 3rd day, but thats good for me.

My stuff came and the meal replacment is like drinking chocolate Mousse, it is soo yummy, which makes it even easier. Ive not been hungry at all today

Food today
Coffee+banana+meal replace
15 almonds and 4 apricots...(this is a sweet treat and the combo is the best!)
apple
shake
baked beans and 4 vita wheat
tuna....(yuk...I much before salmon)
ww chicken fettucini...mmmmmm
tea and then a hot chocolate

my measurements have gone down since I last did them which was a surprise to... its ok, they will go down again.

I told the girl at work, who has now lost 22kilos, (and her hair is falling out) that Im gunna get skinny, you know what she said? " I'll believ it when I see it!!"..in a nice way,, but hmmmm


WELL JUST YOU WAIT:)

I will eat Tuna this week and I am going to change it to salmon next week, Im hoping the higher fat content wont make a difference...I was nearly gagging trying to eat tuna...i used to eat eat it no worries, maybe cause I was eating salmon? I'll probably aquire a taste for it again??

dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment