Saturday, April 17, 2010

grrr

Im on holidays now for a week...awesome, I haven't had a holiday...proper one...in over 2 years..cant wait!!!!!!!!!!


In other news, I think Im going to have to change my food a bit.....Im hovering between 70. and 70.4...bloody hell, maybe Im not gunna eat vita wheat everyday and just have a shake at lunch, its not coming off very quickly and i dont want to get to diheartened, I know all that bullshit of small losses is a loss, but it looks as thiught im gunna lose 200gm this week...pathetic, I thnk i need to exercise...


soooooooooooo I started with my resistance band this morning, I did

10 squats

10 biceps

10 triceps

I will repeat this through out the day and Im hoping to start on me treadmill tomorow, kids will be at school and i'll just have to do it.


Food

M.R

coffee

apple

almonds


then going out to the city shopping so I'll have

skim hot choc


home for my shake at lunch

banana


mida arvo

Tuna


dinner

small steak and brocoli..


lets see if that makes a difference in the morning for weigh in...im dreading it at the moment now. I really, really want to be under 70 to go to Melbourne???????????? DAMMIT!!



No comments:

Post a Comment