Thursday, April 29, 2010

oh no

OMG!!! Ive had a terrible day!!! Ive been eating to much and not having my shakes and Im back up near 72kilos and Im not happy...I will never holiday again cause clearly Im not very disaplined....SHIT

We have had no water at the salon duse to pipe issues or some shit, so I didnt take my shakes...only cause I have to go to the loo every 5mins after drinking it!!, I was there all bymyself and had to close up and lock everything..just not worth the hassle..well I know thats only an excuse anyway..

So, tomorow the water will be back on, and shakes will start again..I need to hook in and go all commando.....do it with disapline...for once and Im going to get on my treadmill in the morning...I dont want to but I suck and my body is fucking disgusting...my senior that is leaving..(fuck it) is soooo tiny..mind you stress is really helping her atm..she is trying to eat, but not....she is soooo tiny!!!!!! love it!!

So tomorow
shake
coffee
apple
shake
almonds
green vegies.

and thats gunna be it for the next 3months!!!! minimum....gotta get thin and toned. 12 months ago I was fit and 66kilos...awesome...I'll get there

gotta keep telling myself that anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment