Tuesday, May 4, 2010

oh boy

I havent weighed myself since about Saturday?? Not sure...I dont want to hop on them actually, Ive been eating rubbish and, well I dont know what is going on with me really..I care, but I dont..I really dont know why it is so hard this time, I wake up with great intentions, then something happens and I have to eat something yukky....it all went down hill from my holidays, no disapline...i piss myself off actually, I go well for a few weeks and then BANG...lose the plot..same old record playing over and over and I guess its a good thing I have not many reading...its getting boring.. I know it but Im struggling..

Not really much more to talk about really....work is going well, I got my training plan today and I have about 4 books/moduals that were due to be finished by the 30th April, so I will have to talk to my boss on Friday as I have to get moving....i am defiantly NOT doing a 4 year apprenticeaship and they are likey not to sign people off cause that costs more money blah blah, so I have to really push myself....comes down (again) the the fucking confidence thing...blah, blah BLAH...I did 2 haircuts today and they were fine..I felt in control and didnt question anything that I was doing..and then I did a great french roll...I have had that book for over 12 months...hmm big trouble I think I'll be in!! lol care factor!!!!! 0

I have to do foiling next...and fast!

Oh well, keep going

1 comment:

  1. I am similar... today I am craving something evil... *sigh*
    It does NEVER END.

    ReplyDelete