Thursday, June 10, 2010

boring day

I started at 1pm today...it was as dead as....sooooooo boring...tomorows not much better...end of fin ancial year makes a difference to...erghhh yuk, i hate doin nothing. I did put 3 foils into my booses fringe before we left so thats good...hope its ok!! will see in the morning...

my hands are so sore...they are sore and dry and cracked....i really dont know what else to try hey, i have tried everything for dermitits..everything..the were bleeding today, everytime i bent my hands..just terrible...even me boss said she hadbt seen them as bad..

anyway, had a few slip ups today with food..no drama, tomorows a new day..i have been pretty good, considering..im really trying, so 1 point to me i guess.

Nothing else, just waiting for Meduim to start. wish I had her gift:)

No comments:

Post a Comment