Friday, June 4, 2010

Not a lot happening...

I did foils and a haircut last night and it turned out!! I was freaking out, really, and I dont know why!!?? I really need to get some faith in myself...hair cutting is coming along.. I did an increase layer cut today, now worries, my boss is back from holidays and I had 30mins before my client came in for her appointment and SHE MADE ME DO IT!! So good though, cause I dont have a chance to freak out or try and hide out the back...and I did it in time, yiu know what tho? I might noit be perfect, but Im getting better every day:)

Im doing Barrell curls now..Im sick of frikken french rolls at the moment I need a change!

Oh, and Im officially single... I told my so called husband we are heading for divorce and I dont want to see him anymore...Im not his girlfriend, or o fucking booty call....long story and to be honest its not worth going into how the last 14months have been going.. lets just say, he bought a house 2 months after I left from up there, after he hit me...we got back together, not living together as it was HIS house, um...he would NEVER live with my eldest son again and he dropped P like a hot potoato after being her father figure for 7 years...anyway she hates him now and thats fine by me. Lots more involved but who cares really.

So now I dont have the controllong influence anymore, I should be able to move forward and be a better mother and a better apprentice...no pressure on me now. He can get fucked totally.... should have been done months ago..but as usual I live in hope...nup, not this time... he has shown himself in his true colours for the last time.

Moving on..I know I wont be on my own forever...might take a few years, or more but eventually I will find someone worthy of me:)

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were already single! Oh well... better late than never... he does not deserve you. Any man who can be so hurtful to your kids is not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you go girl! its your life, u only get one chance to live it so dont be letting ANYONE tell u how to live or casting doubt or a negative light on you, your kids or what you choose to do. be happy babe, just be happy xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete