Wednesday, June 23, 2010

feelin better

Getting better, had a good chat with my husband..I'll stay civil and friends, he wants it like it was, living seperatly but being faithful ect...NOT, thats not how I wish to live my life so no way, thats not marriage to to me so time to keep moving on.

My appitite is back, but now I dont want to eat much, Im determined to get thin so I'll keep going

food
cereal
tea
apple
salad with pork chop
banana
tea and 1 bicki
brocholi and pumpkin toasted sanga with cheese.
tea

I was back up to 70.9 this morning, but thats ok...Ive got til next Monday to lose this week. all good..geez Im exercising and eating hardly anything there better be results next week as well!!!

Im actually cold tonight and finding it a bit hard to get on my treadmill, but im gunna ring my bestie later so we'll talk for at least an hour so I'll walk and talk

all good

*update*...did a 30mins stroll on the tready while talking to my friend...better than nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment