Monday, June 28, 2010

good one

Shouldda weighed in today... 70.8...in the 70's at least..
keep going!!

went to the shops this morning...i need a nice top for my date on Fri...do u think I can find one?? I tried on a few but I still look fucking fat!!!..Its my tummy...im all middle heavy..grrrrrrr....so need toning...but Im starting and Im doing something right?


later

Food today
eggs on toast
tea
diet coke
banana
tea
jarrah hot choc and 2 bickies
vegies and quiche

I love quiche

I didnt need any lunch today...well after my shopping outing and the clothes still looking yuk, is it any wonder...I havent done me tready yet...will in a minute, need dinner to settle.

Getting a bit excited about my date..I have been tlking to hima and he seems nice...we'll see. they allll seem nice...we seem to have a lot in common, so thats a start, his star sign doesnt match mine..does that matter???? prob not...

No comments:

Post a Comment