Thursday, June 24, 2010

how depressing

Man, Im eating nuthing bad, no junk, NO CHOCOLATE which is HUGE for me, Im getting on that DREADMILL and I looked on the scales this morning and I was back to 71.4 WTF?????

Bloody hell, I know its been only 10 days..(a fucking record for me) and Im still looking FAT....man I have good days and bad days..like now, Its 10pm and Im starved!!! geez...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..I'll get there..deternimation baby!!!!

Food today

Cearal
tea
banana
chicken ceasar salad
apple
chicken and veg soup
tea and 2 bickies

AND THATS IT FFS!!!!!

ah well...Im off to bed now, Im not watching my fave show Medium so I can get up in the morning and get on my tredmill...Ive been putting it off but I think its getting to that time where I have to RUN on it...fucking great!

1 comment:

  1. Oh god I hate running! Maybe you need to though... ya poor tart!

    ReplyDelete