Sunday, June 6, 2010

New week...again

I have woken up determined again...like every other Monday but Im gunna do it this time.

I weighed in, and I wasnt going to put it on here but Ive got to be accountalbe and do the right thing this time... I havent been this weight for about 2years or more and its disgusting....for me that is....remembering how good I was before with the treadmill and the weights and running...I have let myself down and gotten out of control..eating all the wrong things and not caring about it or myself...well not anymore..I really need to take a course of action, not only for my health and well being but I just have to start giving a shit about myself.

I went shopping today as I hav C cause I dont work today, we always go shopping, he loves it and so do I.. I bought some clothes for the girls and some 'skinny's' for C..they are the cutest, I bought a pair of black pants and a pot for my parsley seeds.. I also went into my most favourite shop in the world..(at the moment!!lol) LOOT, I bought a hippy bag and this cool hippy friendship braclet...and I got some Tibetan Prayer flags..love them...I also went to Spotlight to get some 'hippy' fabric to make a shoulder bag, I got this awesome fabric, then bought the new shoulder bag...doesnt matter, I can make the other bag anytime.. I found my cutting board so Im extremly happy about that!! Didnt want to pay $33 for a new one..

My son sent me a message and apparently he has seen Centrelink and is moving into somewhere tonight?? Im annoyed that a 16yo can just move out...what sort of life is he going to have..least he message me and I know he is sorta safe right?

So Im eating nothing but fresh food starting today and shakes and Im going to weigh in only once a week...well I'll try, i still weigh everyday and everynight, so I'll have to wean myself off that.

I'll write all my food down evry day and at the end of that day I'll put it here.

Fresh vegies, fruit, shakes and lots more water. A day off each week and a chocolate only on that day. As for alcohol, I dont really drink a lot, but if anything only when I go out with the girls once in a while.

And Im walking on that treadmill too...I will make myself do it.

back..
food
shake
coffee
chicken salad with small amount of feta
apple
diet oragne fizzy
coffee and small bit of bday cake
cuppa tea.

i had a meeting tonight so no dinner.

M is as sick as, vomitting and the runs..touch wood she hasnt vomitted in about an hour..please, please, please let that be all...then P was brushing her teeth and Bleerrrr..vomitted..dammit..I dont do 'sick'..Im not exactly all, whats the word??? Im a bit cold...it comes down to the fact Im scared myself to get sick..Im freakin out now cause the bug is in the house... I know that sounds awful, but its just me...

I spoke to Nick...he actually phoned me..all is ok, he has a shared house and it has a youth worker ect to help out, he seems happy enough to do that, so I will accept it, plus that takes more pressure off me, not knowing where he is or if Im gunna get a call at 2am in the morning that he is drunk ect.. I am taking him out for dinner on sat night with mum and dad and P. The litlies are at their dads...we have shared care, every thursday night and friday they are at his and then every second sat night as well. works well. Gives me a break. and the love tyheir dad A LOT...usually to the point they cry when I get them...very disheartening for me, but its ok..

1 comment:

  1. Good girl, you know you can do it if you are not down on yourself so much.
    I'm glad 'N' got in touch, he's a little bugger though! {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete