Monday, June 14, 2010

day 2

going great!

I only did 10mins so far on my tready as I slept in....ahh day off its ok, so I have another 20mins to go tonight. all good.

I went to the shops with my mum, bought some more clothes for the the kids, some jeans for me...still a size 14 but thats ok, my attitude has change and Im gunna get back to normal.

mum had a coffee and I had a skim hot choc...yummmmmoooooooooo, only thing it was made with real melted chocolate..i didnt know that when I ordered it though...doesnt matter...we didnt have anything to eat..yaya for me!

Food so far
diet yogurt
cuppa tea
banana

skim hot choc
apple

10 rice crackers

chicken and veg soup. edit...

then tonight Ive got enough chicken stirfry left over from last night. (I had 2 pieces of toast as well, I will have to get some multi grain bread)

all good:)

*more drivel*
I did another 20mins on my tready and Im very proud of myself, I know its early days, but Im going to succeed again at something:)

Must say, its a bit hard to walk on my tready with a still sore toe..I wonder how long it will take to heal? I hope my toenail wont fall off, I think it will thoug, least its winter and it will be covered in shoes....yuk, I think I might have done a little bit of nerve damage, as when Im walking I get pins and needles sometimes running up me toe...dammit

No comments:

Post a Comment