Saturday, June 26, 2010

weigh in tomorow

...and Im not hopeful...Ive been so good and exercising and no chocolate, no takeaway...nothing bad and I just had a look on the scales and I was 71.7????? HUH??????? thats more than last week??? W..T..F??????????????????????????

Well Im not discouraged, I will weigh in and record in the morning...*sigh*

Food today
tea
cereal and skim milk
tea and 2 bisc...
crab lasagne and salad mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
apple
chicken breast and 1 bread.


So I did 20mins at 5.8kph tonight...loving it!!!!! I'll move this fat eventually:) Just really need to tone!!

I have a date on Friday night to!! yay..would you believe it with a guy with the same name and job as my ex, same height to...how funny..just as friends and I said we would meet for only a couple of hours....should be nice...payback is a bitch.

weigh in tomorow....I dont think I lose, actually I think I'll GAIN..but determined..shit I got a date on fri!!

Just. Keep. Going!!!!

No free day tomorow either...

No comments:

Post a Comment