Friday, June 18, 2010

day 6

I was so tempted to get on those scales this morning.. but I didnt, Im having a morning off from the tready, maybe a day...dont want to burn out to fast, I'll see how I go this arvo..I'll probably feel guilty so I'll get on there anyway...we'll see??

food today
2 toast with baked beans..need a bit more fibre I think, my body isnt co-operating with my new plan yet!
coffee
banana
quiches from last night
10 rice crackers
tea
lamb chop and potato, lettuce, beetroot and cheese
milo and 2 bickie
apple


last day of the working week today.... Im on hols soon 2 weeks and i cant wait!

I wish weightloss was faster with the results, I know its only been 6 days, but its just awful seeing myself in the mirror, but instead of whinging how fat I am and look I turn it into a positve by saying, that im now doing something now, not just wishing I would do something.

In a months time Im sure I'll start seeing some results:)

*edit* yep I went on the tready...mum rang so I took the op to get on and did 35mins...only doing 2-3k ph..but its better than nuthing!!!!!

its 9.30pm, not tired..need to find some more good blogs to read..I only read one...the fab
Chris...whom one day when i go to NZ I can catch up with!!

I did 3 ladies layered haircuts today and I didnt wreck any of them!! lol I had to cut a 10yo's hair, from the butt to just where a bra strap would be..I was freaking a bit but thought it would be ok as it will fall all messy and have body etc..then the mum asked if I could fucking straighten it!!!! WHEN I FINISHED... Arrgghhhh que major freak out..you see, you either cut it straight if you straighten it everyday, or cut it in natural fall. obviously straightening is better cause its perfect hair..hard to explain if you are not a hairdresser...(and I dont mean that condescending either)..anyway, I scarily got my GHD and thought..OMG its gunna show ALL the mistakes...and u know what?? It was actually good..I couldnt believe it!! All I had to do was texturize it through the bottom. awesome:)

anyway..raving for the sake of it...bored and alone on a sat night!!lol.. Ive had a milo. but I feel like a cup of tea:)

Nite

1 comment:

  1. Yay I found your blog again!!

    Good luck with the weight loss. so will so get there!!

    ReplyDelete