Thursday, June 17, 2010

day four...

15minute walk this morning which Im glad I did as I worked alllllll day til 9pm, and Im just not gunna get anymore done....no drama...in the morning again.. I cant believe Ive done 4 days in a fucking row!!!! AWESOME OR WHAT!!!!

Food today
egg on toast and coffee
banana
diet yogurt
tea
chicken and vegie leftovers
apple
10 rice crackers
tea 2 bickies
milo

No dinner as I worked late and I had 2 bickies with a cuppa at work in my break.

Didnt drink as much water today..bit busy at work


ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I still havent weighed myself, might have to have a little look in the morning??


On another downer note, my son moved out last week as I have said before..well he is in a youth hostel type deal and has a curfew and seems to be looked after I guess...so what has he gone and done ONE day after he moved in officially?????.....

.....been caught FIGHTING in the city AGAIN...so he has ANOTHER court appearence to go to....fan FUCKIN tastic...I give up... Ive had enough..he's on his own Im afraid..I done all I can for him at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. YOu are doing well.
    As for your son, he is making his own choices in life, there isn't much you can do about it... except keep the door open for him if he ever wants to turn his life around and come home or even just visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree 100% with Chris, let him know that if he wants to turn it all around he is welcome home but your roof your rules hun.

    and i must say your doing wonderfully with your eating plan sweets, keep it up now xxx

    ReplyDelete