Tuesday, June 15, 2010

day 3

Im all organised for today food wise

Food
2 eggs, 2 mushrooms, 1 slice of cheese
coffee
banana
10 rice crackers
carrot and cucumber sticks
apple
chow mein and multigrain roll
chicken and veges.

Ive done 15mins on me tready already and another 15tonight

Im doing good people:)

later...

So end of the day, Ive done another 15mins on my dreadmill...can u believe it???? Shit I cant, well I can cause Im on a mission now.

I have not weighed myself in the mornings since Monday...this is a big deal, as I usually hop on every morning and every night this is BIG!!! I dont want to weigh til next Monday..we'll see huh..

Ive still got a long way to go as I sit here and all my belly is contorted and rolling over my pants, but you know what? thats ok, Ive made a start and its one day at a time:)

1 comment: