Saturday, June 19, 2010

chocolate would normally beckon

Sooooo, my friends went out last night and its my weekend with the littlies so I couldnt go..while they were waiting at the door to get in they met up with this girl who was waiting by herself..so they decide to chat with her...turns out she's meeting sn old school friend, shes single, hes single blah blah...my friends ask if he has any single friends..girls says come up with me and we'll find out..long story short the girl was meeting up with MY HUSBAND..fuck, it didnt take him long.. Im really upset by this and I really dont know why?? He treated me like shit..I hate him so why be upset?? Normally I would eat, but Ive lost my appetite. to be honest its made me want to go out and date myself...fuck him, he can move on quickly...

Anyway.. I dont know why Im upset really?

food
2 toast with baked beans
coffee
apple
2 rice cakes with a bit of peanut butter.
coffee
I had 1 toast with pumpkin and brocholi and a bit of sw Chilli sauce for dinner
coffee



10mins on treadmill this morning
Ive done 30mins all up on the treadmill today.

Weigh in tomorow..Im sorta excited, dont think Im in for a big loss as usual..but if it is at least 500gm I spose. too fucking slow

*sigh* this feeling will pass I know

1 comment:

  1. He isn't worth you getting upset about chick!
    You are better off without him and you know it.
    {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete