Sunday, June 27, 2010

weigh in

200gm!!!!!!!!!! hardly worth it....wonder where im goin wrong?? i think its because i lost lots last week.... so annoying...to think how much i did and all the bad stuff i havnt eaten in 3 weeks!!!

oh well, all good i thought iwas going to gain this week....i'll keep going, im dtermined!!

im on 2 weeks holiday now and i intend to go back to work and they really notice a change, Im gunna work my ass off. literally!!!

Food today
banana, apple and tea
almonds
alfredo lite stuff. ( frozen meal)
7 malt sticks.
vegies and chicken...(brocholi and zuchini)

Exercise
25mins stroll on tready while talking to me beatie and then 25mins @5.6 with a bit of running in there too!!!

Now I think the time has come for some strength training, I want my legs to shape up and look less like shicken legs...you know flabby up the top and pins down the bottom, Im blessed with skinny ankles..pheww
So I will start doing leg lifts, squats, tippy toe lift thingy's and squats...that will get me legs back to normal.

And I want to buy some hand weights...Big W has them, but I dont have a spare 60bucks atm..all good, Ive done without them for this long..

IM ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DETERMINATED.....LOL

1 comment: