Sunday, May 30, 2010

48hous??? really????

Had a great night....we went out for dinner and then to dance, dance dance...it was awesome.. I was told by a younger guy I was gorgeous with awesome hair...hehe...nice for the ego:)

I went to the chemist to see about the 48hour detox, its looks ok, not much onfo...Im just a bit nervous about what its gunna do to me..... I probably havent mentioned this befor but Im paranoid about getting sick with vomitting and diareha..(dont know how to spell it)..to the point I get panic attacks if I think Im sick when I wake up in the morning...long story but I could never get sick as a mother or wife..my fuckhead husband wouldnt let me..longer story, but Im soooooooooooooooo scared to get sick its nearly a phobia...silly I know... but i get quite funny and think all these awful things are happening to me and I almost faint..but its all in my head....Fucked up I KNOW......
.......So back to this detox, Im just to scared to do it, incase I get sick or the runs!!..hmmm I'll think about it some more.

Another thing....after looking at everyone out last night... I am not gunna be to obsessed about the way I look any longer. Im sick of it and there are all shapes and sizes in this world and mines average...yep, Ide like to be thin and toned, but seriously...life is short.

anyway......I am going to pick up M bday pressies tomorow...I have got her HEAPS!!!! lol...too much but I dont mind....your only 7 once:)

My eldest son is moving out apparently... Im very upset about this, we dont get along, but hes just to young to really know what hes doing....hes been talking to mum and dad...hasnt rung me or seen me since last Sat.... I must be such a horrible mother figure to him, to actually hate me that much.......:(

No comments:

Post a Comment