Thursday, May 6, 2010

no sewing today!

I cut my pattern out today... i had alllllll intentions of making my harem pants and low and behold...NO CUTTING board......jesus...I cant cut out fabric with pinning all the pins in and all that fuss and bother..my cutting board is so much easier...I thought I bought a new one but I turned the house upside down and inside out and got as mad as...no patience you see...GRRRRRRR... anyway not to worry, good excuse to give it to mum...she will whip them up in no time...probably 1hour...she is a dressmaker you see and when she sews they look like they are bought from the shops...never mind, I'll ask her on Sunday after she gets the coffee machine..hehe, then she cant say no!!

Im not gunna crap on anymore about fat or weight or what I eat or what I dont...Im bored with it...I know what Im gunna do and I'll weigh in once a month...(here) still fucking obsessed enough to weigh everyday and night...Im just gunna do a tried and tested weight thing and go from there...I am setting a realistic goal to....65kilos is really pushing it and lets face it Im not 20 anymore, I need tone, not bone...skinnny I will never do so I'll be sensible..


my kids are obsessed with Avatar...so cute, they run around hissing and then in a wheelchair made from a trolly of blocks and a mower...the call it the "blue' movie...lol how funny is that... i have to keep saying avatar as I dont want them going out to school saying we watch blue movies at home!!!!! shame!!!hehe...i love it when the set up alll the old baby sheets and lay down and cover themselve to go into sleep mode to then change to the avatars...love it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment