Wednesday, May 5, 2010

well well

Yep weighed in...not sharing...not good...enough said.

soooooooooooooooo

I went SHOPPING!!!! nothing like spending a heap of money to make you feel better!!

I bought
black Harem pants...which by the way are very slimming...due to the fact that everything is hidden under them!!!!!! love it

I bought not one but 2 coffee machines!!! yep 2!! but one is for my mum for mothers day...my dad rang and wanted me to go and have a look..so I did and then I got talking to the lady sales assisitant...as I do...im very chatty:)... and it was such a good deal I had to have one......makes cappacino...spelling??...skim milk of course!! its a sunbeam one and its cooooool. the kids can give it to me!

I bought a buddah painting for my now Bali inspired lounge room, I have a new lounge, coffee table and entertainment unit that are thai looking...if that makes sense

I then went to Spotlight...my fave shop...and bought a harem pants pattern and some fabric...I never have time to sew but I am making time soon?

I bought a pressie for my senior from all of us..it was an Angel of Friendship..so nice

I bought a sandwhich press, cause I wanted another one..

I bought this cool wrought iron looking candle holder thingy...another thing that was bali inspired for said coffee table....

I saw this really nice quilt cover..( I has a HUGE king size bed..which I wouldnt recommend as linen is too frickin expensive) it was oriental looking...I think that is the theme I want throughout my house...always liked it really....but today $159 was a bit much for a quilt cover...might watch it and see if it ever on sale...only at Target

ummm what else??yep I think thats it!!...shit that was enough for this week anyway:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh My God, I am soooo proud of you! Your retail shopping therapy was wonderful... what a haul. Well done.
    As for the weight... pffffft.. it will come off again.

    ReplyDelete