Friday, May 28, 2010

weigh in

Oh shit..didnt go so well..lol 72-6...DOH!!!!lol ah well next week:)

Been a bit quiet at work..I did an unreal french roll/barrel curl upstyle today...left me camera at work, but I'll try and remember it tomorow..assessment I hope.

I did my 2nd concave bob, first on unassisted yesterday..fucking scary and I think she wanted it a tad shorter but Im not scissor happy yet...I'll get there ;)

Me toe is all but better, a little sore..not broken, did i say that already? went to the Dr..all good..just ugly.

I was working with another girl today and she went on the 48hour detox..Im gunna do that to..get it on the weekend...

Not much else... going out tomorow night..very exciting, well sorta. I have nuthing to wear cause Im to fat and I havent been out for ages..........should be good. I intend to drink..not much. but just enough to relax and be able to chat to people...Im a little shy around new people...( I know, who would have thought) only in a 'going out' situation..as I can chat away at work to new people everyday????? weird..I guess Ive always been nervous like that...oh well...Im sure alcohol will help:)

Havent seen or heard from my son since last Sat...little shithead, he has spoken to my dad and he said he sounded a bit down..is it any wonder??

fucking hell...sooooooo stupid what he is doing............ he was caught in the city riding trains with no tickets...lovely....I went terribly wrong somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment