Wednesday, May 12, 2010

another day

Had an ok day at work...forgot to say yestaday..my teacher finally marked off my French roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been struggling with this for aggggggggggggggggggggggggggggesssssssssss, fucking MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!! you see I have NO patience..(surprise surprise?) lol anyway one upstyle down about 7 to go................GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I dont like upstying very much, probably cause I suck!!!lol....seriously, I NEVER think Im good at anything...but you know what, I am!! and I will get better!! there, there is some positivity!

Food..not bad...could be better
cereal
tea
salad...with cheese and ham in it.
4 rice cakes with vegemite
chicken parmi...from the freezer!! and potatoes.

Oh and I had chocolate today.

I had flat top training tonight..well I went to watch, I have to do the mens cutting book assessment and I need to do a flat top...they are quite easy (to watch)..but Im not sure how I will go..I have done a few steps of one but hmmm we'll see...Im thinking of giving my 4yo one in the morning???? if he will keep still that is, I bought a full size mirror for my cutting at home..so much easier...its funny, I cant cut cut wothout a mirror now..lol

I was happy at work today as a guy came in today and asked for a blended mowhawk with a 3 blade on the sides and back..I was thinking to myself..fuck!! this would FREAK me out totally and ide be running for the back room a few months ago, but today, as I was cutting, I was actually creating art, if that makes sense...here's me, cutting this guys hair, he has come in and put his faith in me as a hairdresser and I have done my job, I created his style and he said it was awesome!! so proud of myself in that moment...cause as you might guess, Im VERY down on myself and never think anything I do is good enough..but today, that haircut, I did it and felt good about it.

but on the other hand


a lady came in and wanted a Jane fonda, flip out style, I did the best I could, but I dont think i styled it quite the way she was expecting, I asked her a few times if she was happy and she thanked me and said yep, she was, but I think I could have done better...but I guess this is how I learn...I used to HATE it when a man walked in, god, I would freak out and try and hide and, shit, I was soooo scared, now, I dont mind, I just do it, I feel confidant doing pretty much any mans style..well within reason, Im not a senior, but I think I work well ..(on mens cuts) to where Im up to.

Now my point is, I was scared till I kept going with mens cutting and now Im not so ladies cuts will be the same..I just want to be the best cutter..I love cutting..colour not so much, but I guess Im learning, so that will come to..

phew... the end!

1 comment:

  1. You just need to know that you CAN DO IT girl! You are far too hard on yourself... be confident or at least fake it till you make it!

    ReplyDelete