Monday, May 17, 2010

some good news...........

I got signed off for my Mens Modules today...this means Im competent in all my mens haircuts, short back and sides, med length, long length, and a flat top...freaking awesome!!!!

Food today

I wont complain
tea
crumpet with honey
tea
salad with cheese
slice of quiche
toast with egg and vegie omelette

lots of eggs today....all good.....

I reckon the minute I stop hating myself and all thats going on around my life I reckon I could get somewhere...I wish I could just not eat... not think about food..nothing..im stressed enough but this doesnt help my weighloss efforts...in fact it is the opposite, I eat shit to feel better...what a fucking joke!

ahhhh.....I weighed myself today
72.8...WTF?????????????? Jesuse Im back to what I was fucking 3years ago...not wuite as bad as whaen I had my last child...that was 82...fuck, Im on my way there though...and I still dont fucking care...WHY???????/ Maybe I need fucking counselling?? think I have thunkeded this before, probably do me the world of good, I need to like myself and what I do and how I mother my kids and do my job.....one day

If I did the shake thing and commited to that for a month Ide be where I want to be... I decided this morning that I will be happy at 68kilos.... I would love to be 65kilos, but fucking hell, lets face it, Im getting old..Im lazy and I like my food...dam shame that is... I though this blog would help me out with being accountable and all that, but nup, didnt happen.... Im just like a fucking broken record, so I apologise in advance for all the shit I write...its getting boring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment