Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Never ending

My son got caught again today for shoplifting in Myer..over $100 worth...jesus christ Im sick of this shit, he missed his course start date...which was on Monday and I was talking to the Senior Detective..whom Ive had dealings with for over 12months, we're great friends!! (lol) and as we were talking he got file handed to him and low and behold,,,,,,,,he is my son again..Photos....SQATTING, for fuck sake in the city...W.T.FUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK???? Unrealllllllll, he has a home here, food, a bed, clothes...everything....I might not be rolling in money but my children get what they need...soooooooooooo, he has another courst appearance...its just a joke..I need an hour to tell it all over the last 12 months but there is just to much, so that will do...more mess for me to deal with..more stress to go through...honestly..how much is one person suppossed to take????????
any wonder I eat......Im sooo stressed out on the inside..I hide it so well to..its good... but I wish my stressing starved me...it doesnt I go the other way...shame really..never mind, Im not dead or terminally ill and Im trying to be positive

Im joining a dating site soon..someone out there will love me Im sure., cant just be this in life... I long to get married again and have everything my way and my dad is gunna walk me down the isle and Im gunna be surounded by friends and family...didnt have the wedding I wanted the first time so maybe next time will be lucky. Could take 10years, but it will be worth it. Id just love to share my life with someone that loved me totally, that would be so nice.

work was a little slow today, we did no colour at all...can you imagine..man weird..I watched our new senior today do a uniform mens haircut today..really good..learning something everyday is great.


Food was ok...not good though..its ok...I run to the cupboard when Im sad, or angry, or anything really..shame.

2 comments:

  1. wow hun u deserve a bloody medal, u have so much to deal with! I think its good that ur joining a dating site, we all deserve to have and be with someone who loves us to bits, and its good that ur doing somthing for u xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat when I'm stressed out too.. it takes a death to put me off my food!
    Don't want that to happen!
    I hope one day your son grows up and starts leading a good life... there is hope!

    ReplyDelete