Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I actually did























....some great work today...believe it or not!!! mind you it came with some yukky news, but again, I wont go into that....it was my friend that came into the salon..some news..but anyway moving on




I did an awesome colour, I did a panel of bright violet on one side and the I did that same colour through the back... my fucking camera is not responding to my computer, but I want to put piccys up......yeah 30mins later...stupid thing..anyway how cool does that look!!!!!
I was really busy today, I did 2 ladies haircuts and then 2 colour jobs....I actually felt really confidant this arvo, maybe cause she was my friend, but I felt really comfy and I was chatty and it was really good..no pressure maybe, the new senior was there and another senior I dont work with very often, it was really good...good day.....
Food was not bad, I did eat 2 donuts while I was cooking dinner.
points today
cereal and skim milk
tea
banana
salad with cheese
2 donuts
satay chicken and greens.
tea.
Not bad
shit no water though...really got to work on that......

3 comments:

  1. Love the voilet! ive had bright red and the darkest brown (just before black) and have always wanted to try black with violet panels.... just havent got around to it... yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colour job! You are getting really good eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, come and I'll do your hair Erica!!lol

    not yet Chris but getting there I hope!!:)

    ReplyDelete