Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bloody Mondays....

Im hopeless on Mondays...foodwise I mean...actually Im hopeless unless Im in a controlled environment like at work!!

C and I went shopping this morning, I got new clothes..yippeeeeee, and I got slippers for P, couldnt find slippers for me or C...he didnt like the little uggies I wanted for him..never mind...M still has slippies that fir so she's taken care of.

Then I did the groceries..hmm not good when your hungry, so C and came home and had party pies and marty sauce. yummo, cept for the 'meat' I scraped all of it out by the last 2...yukky, I ate 4...

I have a scrummy lamb roast in the slow cooker now..cant wait...nice big lot of vegies with that to...yummmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

later

Im off to book M oarty at Maccas, did you know you have to do it all online now??? hmmm, dont like that Idea..anyway....later

No comments:

Post a Comment