Tuesday, May 25, 2010

this will be interesting

I ordered and am waiting for Acai Optimim and colan something or other....meant to be some breakthrough weight loss and feel good potion...we'll see, I tried to do as much research as possible, but they only really tell you what they want you to know.. apparently you can lose shit load of weight cause your coloan gets all clogged up and eww yuk...just sounds gross. I'll document it and see how I go?? I'll try anything once...specially as this weight is just ugly and depressing at the moment....*sigh* meanwhile I KNOW i need to get off me ass and it will help.

Moving on

I went to Tafe today all day...cool, like going there, although my mind is scrambled from all the concentrating...finished the colour book today...and did more french rolls...dont know how I managed to get my other one to assessment standard as I couldnt get it there today...grrr

Quiche is in the oven as we speak..I LOVE quiche..its one of my faves..well I have many, but love quiche!

C has a terrible sore tummy as he has been coughing for days...poor lil fella...hate when they are unwell....

Did I tell you I nearly broke my big toe??/ well I did, on Friday arvo, I dropped the sign from the shop on it, clean slipped outta me hands...ouch alright, havent been able to walk and its black, was swollen but thats gone down now....Im gunna lose my toenail..which is a real shit as I hate that look and I always have painted toes...good thing it is winter so I can wear closed in shoes.....DAMMIT!!!! I took a photo but my feet are ugly..well ALL feet are ugly..I hate feet..when I was working as a nail Tech I never did pedicures!!lol fucking YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch about your toe, bet that hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm sounds interesting, theres been a lot of talk about the 'ol colan and weight loss to, will be interesting to see how u go

    ReplyDelete