Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers day

come and gone again.....mine was really good til I got home............ anyway...I dont talk about my husband on here so I wont start........................dont worry we are still seperated.

We went into the city and had a picnic at the park, the kids loved it and had fun allll day...was great...we then went back to mum and dads and mum cut out my pants...didnt get her to make them...I want to do that tomorow..achieve something..so I am going to get off here and do me housework so I have a clear morning tomorow...

we'll see

didnt do especially well with food today...not worried, back into a new healthy day tomorow....dont ya hate when you see photos and they are alll fat and stuff...yeukkkk.

til then:)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you did have a good day... ex-husband and all.
    I reckon we all ate some crap this weekend.. but we have all week to fix it eh?

    ReplyDelete