Sunday, May 30, 2010

shopping

So funny...I went and got the layby for Ms bday...I had put it on layby 2 weeks ago and while I was there I found a few things for C for Xmas and one of the things was this Toy Story Buzz thing that talks and stuff if you shake it...wellllllllllll It was all wrapped up and then when I started moving off woth the trolly the fucking thing spoke and C was beside himself...oh shit...I'll never pick up laybys again with children !!!!!!! hahahahaha so funny...he 'll for get about it by xmas...my xmas stash is looking so healthy to date... last year I didnt really get anything throughout the year... Im prepared this year thats for sure.

I heard back from one kids mum this morning.so thats good...lucky I was home though..I did put on the invites to call AFTER HOURS???????? Dont people read stuff?????? Hmmm NOT.

not much else at the moment.

Diet can get stuffed...not worried atm. It will come off eventually:)

My Acai optimum just arrived...finally.. I actually had an argument with one of the operaters this morning as I had got them... only one lot, still waiting on the Colen clense one...dunno bout that one either?

I organised my linen cupbourd today...now my room, the family room and kids rooms to go...phew............

No comments:

Post a Comment