Saturday, May 22, 2010

weigh in

Well after the week of trying to behave I lost 900grams, thats fine Im going for slowly, slowly does it I think,if I can get to 68kilos that will be great...Im not bothered by how long it takes either...no rush, just as long as it comes off huh?

Nice day today, lots ofwashing to catch up on as it was raining for the last few days, housework to do as usual, but I have two days off so thats awesome..

I did my first 1/2 head of foils yesterday, cut and blowdry...all good, it took me around 40-45mins to do the foils but thats ok, I did 2 colours alternating to...nice way to start off foiling I guess, something a bit challenging..all good..the more I do the faster I'll be and the better at it I'll be...Im feeling a little more confident now with the way I speak and its probably just faking it till I make but, but its a good way to build up I guess.

later

2 comments:

  1. well done on the loss hun,fantastic! and great to hear that ur starting foils to, wish i lived there id deffinatly come in and u could do my hair xxx

    ReplyDelete