Wednesday, May 19, 2010

bliss

A day off...a thursday at that!!!!! so that means no thursday night trading...yerrrr harrrrr:)
When I go senior...which is only 14months away!!! I am not working thursday nights!!!! no way nno how...if they dont like, well kiss my ass Im senior and I can get a job ANYWHERE!!!!!! Hairdressers are alawys in demand so good!!!!!

Im doing foils now on headblocks, just getting my courage up to takle real people..I can do it, it just takes a little longer, but more practice and I'll be faster..my friend wants 1/2 a head of foils so I should practice on her..she's fussy though and will prob say NO!!lol...we'll see:)

Im cooking my dad dinner tonight, he is home byhimself tonight cause my mum will be at work...its his bday, so I thought that would me lovely! it will only be the older 2 and myself, my littlies are at their fathers til Sat arvo this week.

P and I are going out with said friend to a nice dinner, this restaurant is in the city and you choose all the ingredients yourself and they cook it in front of you..awesome..cant wait:)

weighed meself this morning...72.1kilos..a little better..not worried, dont care...it will come off... 200grams a week for all I care...it will come off though. I'll be patient.

Im not joing the dating site just yet....kids are to young....maybe next year...all at school then...meanwhile we are going out next Sat with the girls...cant wait...you never know whos out and about!!!!! I'll meet someone eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment